We Have Tucson’s Best Trek?Specialized Rental Mountain Bikes!
Rent now and avoid bicycle shipping costs/disasters..
Pickup/return rental mountain bikes 6AM to 10PM!
- Pick up mountain bike rentals at our designated pickup location in North Tucson/Oro Valley next to HoneyBee Canyon Trail. You pick the time!
- Delivery available for extra fee.
- We offer fast Specialized Camber full suspension mountain bike rentals. These mountain bikes are outstanding for most Tucson trails, but are not designed for dangerous downhill trails like Mount Lemmon or the CDO trails.
- Convenience! Pick up as early as 6 AM. Return bikes by 10 PM.
- All mountain bikes are protected with STAN’S TUBELESS/NO FLAT protection.
- Book in advance! Tucson’s high season is October through mid May. As America’s top biking destination, certain times are even more popular.Don’t be left behind. Book early
- We carry mountain bikes for the extra small to the extra big.
- Ask about long term mountain bike rentals.
- Avoid damage fees! Treat bikes as if they are your own.
Full Suspension Specialized Camber – Tucson’s ONLY Full Suspension Mountain Bike Dealer
Rent high end Specialized Camber full suspension mountain bikes with TUBELESS tire protection!!
All tires come with sidewall protection. Don’t get stuck in the desert having to change flats!
FREE bicycle rental pickup/delivery to HoneyBee Canyon Trailhead.
FREE bicycle rental pickup/delivery to all Oro Valley hotels and resorts.
Ask about long term mountain bike rentals
- 1 Day – $129
- 2 Day – $95 per day
- 3 Day – $85 per day
- 4 Day – $75 per day
- 5 day – $70 per day
- 6-7 days – $395 for the week
Sizes: Sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”]
Tucson’s Only Rental Fleet With Flat Protection
Arizona is loaded with goat heads! You can’t see them. Our Gatorskins are the solution!
Don’t get stuck! Tucson has many goatheads and cactus on the street. Our bikes come with flat resistant Gatorskin tires!
Specialized Epic/Trek Procaliber NO FLAT, TUBELESS Front Shock Mountain Bike Rentals
- Shimano SLX/ XT Drive Train
- Reba Fork w/lockout
- Shimano Brakes/M5 Alloy Frame
- NO FLAT TUBELESS Tire Bikes
Protect yourself against a sidewall tear! Bikes come with DOUBLE Sidewall protected Specialized Grid tires.
Our most popular Tucson mountain bike rental! Our high-end fast, lightweight, Specialized Epic/Stumpjumpers are performance oriented front shock mountain bikes – ideal for quality mountain bike riders looking to enjoy Oro Valley/Tucson trails. Most Tucson area trails are designed for front shock bikes. Take on Tucson mountain bike trails with these sleek flat protected, state of the art mountain bikes. Our front shock bikes are flat protected with stan’s NO FLAT, TUBELESS tires. Slime tubes in Tucson have a very high rate of flats! Don’t be the one stuck in the desert!
- 1 Day – $99
- 2 Day – $89 per day
- 3 Day – $79 per day
- 4 Day – $69 per day
- 5 day – $59 per day
- 6-7 days – $325 (for the week)
Sizes: XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL
Looking for a trail quality, all purpose economy mountain bike? Our TUBELESS/NO FLAT Giant Talon’s are the answer! These are fun, durable bikes perfect for most Tucson mountain bike trails – especially HoneyBee Canyon or the 24 hour Old Pueblo Course. Giant Talons offer budget riders rugged performance. And remember: Our front shock bikes are flat protected with Stan’s NO FLAT, TUBELESS tires. Slime tubes in Tucson have a high rate of flats! Don’t be the one stuck in the desert!