We Have Tucson’s Best Trek/Specialized Rental Road Bikes!
Specialized Carbon Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
“Shipped my bike and TSA damaged my frame. Called Tucson Bike Rentals at 10PM and they delivered me a fantastic Trek Domane. I ONLY rent from these guys. They saved my vacation!”
— Pierre Jiron, Montreal, Quebec
* Early bicycle rentals pickup: pickup rental bikes as early as 7 PM the day before!
* Pickup as early as 6AM. Return as late as 10pm.
* We offer bicycle rental racks
* FREE pickup/delivery to all ORO Valley hotels and resorts
* FREE pickup/delivery to Tucson/Oro Valley Loop Bike Path
* Pickup/Delivery to Tucson hotels/residences for additional
* Text us for advice! You will have a personal concierge guide on call for you!
* FREE maps! $10 value.
* Full saddle repair kit.
* All rentals come with flat protected Gatorskin tires!
Carbon 105/Ultegra or Equivalent Road Bikes
Specialized Roubaix, Trek Domane SL 6 Ultegra, Specailized Tarmac rental bikes
*All bikes come with Gatorskin flat resistant tires
“Biking Tucson and Oro Valley was a dream! We did over 200 miles. Best bicycle rental experience ever. They delivered to the Tucson Loop Bike Path. Flexible hours. Great service!”
— Rebecca Maxwell, Portland, Oregon
Aluminum Road Bikes with Carbon Forks Specialized Allex, Trek, KHS or equivalent
*All economy road bicycle rentals come with Gatorskin flat resistant tires
Pick up at at our by appointment location in North Tucson/Oro Valley.
Delivery and pickup can be arranged.
Arizona is loaded with goat heads! You can’t see them. Our Gatorskins are the solution!
Don’t get stuck! Tucson has many goatheads and cactus on the street. Our bikes come with flat resistant Gatorskin tires!
“We were looking for something adventurous and wow! We found it. We did both road biking and a mountain bike tour and my family loved it.”
John Grosh, Denver Colorado
“I took several of my staffers on a fantastic mountain bike experience near the Mexican border. The guides are real pros!”
Doctor James Lunney, Ottawa Canada